sábado, 6 de junio de 2015

About me...

Thanks for visit my blog:

I want to do a little presentation about me. I'm Antony Calderón and I'm coursing the number 4 course of english in my university. I'm from Costa Rica and I have been studying by 2 years in ULACIT, I need to do this blog in my course because we have to practice and resolve some mistakes we have in grammatical sentences. I born in Paraíso de Cartago, today I'm 22 years old and I live in the capital of my country, San José.

I'm in a band, I play electric bass and our favorite rhythm is funk. The band's name is La Guayaba, we love include other latin rhythms like 'salsa', 'cumbia'. We are 8 members, and we have 2 woman in the band, they play the saxophone. We are in process to records some of our sounds and then try to do a video, this could be an excellent promotion because publish it in social networks give us a better reputation. In Costa Rica you need to move a lot if you want to work in music, you need to visit thousands of institutions to show them your project.



The carrer I have been studying is circuits engineering and electronic systems. But in this moment I'm studying too the carrer of CISCO, I'm trying to optain the certification, but if your english is not good you are nobody in networking academy.

I hope you will enjoy my blog in this weeks, I need to practice a lot my grammar, please if you have some comment to me or critic let me know it, it's really important have people correcting mistakes to others because is a great form to learn a new languaje.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario