viernes, 7 de agosto de 2015

What has English IV meant to you?



This is a reflective blog that I have to do to this course. I think is not my obligation talk about this, rather can be something good for me because it can be a feedback to me and to the teacher. English IV is the last theoretical course of my university, in it I grouped all knowledge that I received in other courses. In general was a good time to learn, it was 4 months that the teacher focus in try to read in English and practice a lot of vocabulary and begin conversations in English, they are elements that you need to learn a language. 

The issues in this course was applied in what we live today, for example we had more or less 5 classes talking about recycling, nowadays could be one of the most important issues you can find because our planet is sick for our trash, and previously we talked about technology, it is in our society in almost all the think but the garbage this produce is contaminating our world, and how you can have an equilibrium of those issues? Another topic that we saw in class and it is related with technology is geniuses, they are people smart, brilliant that created or do something new to the society, and they have a wide perspective about science but the majority of them haven’t vision about what can happen if its inventions or ideas fall into wrong hands.

We talk too about abilities, our abilities, and we had to do a presentation about it. It is very difficult because in this case you have to explore yourself and talk about why you think you have a special ability. In my case I present about music and I played 3 cover songs with 2 of my friends, it was a simple presentation but the teacher was so happy. To my partners was difficult to do the presentation, and it is obvious because in some cases you have to prepare psychologically to do something in what do think you are good, and present something in front of your classmates is really complicated.

The teacher that we have in this course is so funny, talk a lot she never stop and she laughs contagiously. She knows which are the main problems that the students have in the learning of the language, and I know she wants to correct us. I’m really happy because we will finish this quarter in two weeks, and I want to obtain great grades in my final test. I hope that all my classmates pass the course because the way have been really tired and it would a bad news if somebody stays in the road that we walk.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario